Apple Macintosh & PC
SALES, SERVICE & SUPPORT
Located in Yonkers NY, just off the Saw Mill Parkway.
I have been working with Apple products going back to the original Mac in 1984 and have been helping individuals and businesses with the set up and maintenance of such professionally since 1989. If your older Mac is giving you problems, feels slow, or you know your software is out of date, I can quickly help get it back on track. If you have a new Mac and would like it set up properly, including the meticulous migration of data from another Mac or even a PC, the expert configuration of System settings, preferences, and the installation and configuration of Apple and third party software packages, I can do so quickly and efficiently. If your computer has failed or is about to and you want your data preserved or recovered I can definitely help. I can answer questions while I work, and can work on multiple computers and devices simultaneously to save you time and money. If you are having difficulties between your computer and your iPhone or iPad I can troubleshoot such as well. I welcome your questions via phone or email, am available 24/7, and service the entire metropolitan NYC area and beyond (I have clients who ship me their Macs for service from all over the country as needed). I work with an authorized Apple Value Added Reseller (VAR) and can get you a new Mac at significant savings. I do not make money on the sale of the computer, I only make money on any work I may perform. References are available, my guarantee is if can't fix the issue I do not charge my clients. I do work on PCs, but the Mac is my true area of expertise, and I have helped hundreds of clients move from the Windows environment to the Mac with little disruption to their overall workflow and many fewer headaches that are associated with working on a PC (viruses, malware, etc.). I look forward to your inquiries and helping you as needed.
* Sales and setup of new and used Macintosh and PC computers, software, printers, scanners, cameras and video recorders, monitors, wireless networks, TVs/Blu-Ray/DVD/VCR/Stereo & Surround Sound Systems, and any miscellaneous electronic devices
* Sales and setup of professional level photography, audio/music, and video workstations, for home and business, including instruction
* Migration of old computers to new including all necessary software updates
* Set up of iPhones & iPads
* Memory and storage upgrades
* System and application updates coupled with maintenance routines
* Data recovery from inoperable Macs, PCs, and hard drives, including “legacy” computers and hard drives, 98% Recovery Rate at a remarkably low cost
* Backup solutions to meet any need or budget
* Internet services including Domain Registration, email setup, social networking, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs); I have numerous clients who are far more skilled in website development to whom I make referrals
* Analog to digital audio and video conversion
* Tutoring sessions geared to whatever the client wishes to focus on, from MacOS questions to specific applications (I can also refer you to people who work in specific applications or professions day in and day out for more in depth instruction or services)
I can work on multiple computers and devices at the same time (Onsite or Offsite) to save you $$$
*I am extremely generous with my time and vast resources*
*20% Discount for students, Seniors, Union members*
***For Active & Retired Military Personnel My Services Are 100% FREE***
***NEW Macs available at SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS, call for quotes***
Manhattan College, Mary Trevor Art, Taiim Falafel Shack, Katie Leede & Company, Robert Longo Studio, F. Charles Photography, CGG Home Fashions, Don Pollard Photography, The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, Francois Ilnseher, Brandmark Studios, Conklin Communications, Chuck Baker Photography, Ivar Hyden/Backstreet Gallery, Housewives on Prozac, B Productions, Christine Lehner, The Yellowstone-Yellow River Group, Scarsdale Pediatric Dental, Access Intelligence-Knowledge Industry Publications-PBI Media, Robert Perless, DP Printing & Graphics, James Howe, Westchester Periodontal Associates, The Sullivan Group, Angora Promotions, Bruce Handler Design, Modern Furniture Barn, Major League Soccer, Kalvin PR, Empire State Office Services, Oasis Music, Ditto Printing & Publishing, Trophies by Crown Awards, Cherry Lane Music-Hal Leonard Music, Glass Eye Pix, Two Boots Pizza (NYC), Sverdrup Civil Engineering, The Marcon Group, Frank J. Tucek & Sons Roofing, and hundreds of individual professionals and families.